- Never Been Rocked Enough – by Joanna Connor
- 99% – by Bad Touch
- Keep You Light On Mama – by Jared James Nichols
- Retired Hurt – by Ten Years After
- Bad break – by Ty Curtis
- I Love The Life I Live – by Kenny Wayne Shepherd (feat. Joe Walsh & Kim Wilson)
- Finally In Love – by Albert Cummings
- Stone Cold (Roxanne) – by Oli Brown
- Powerful Thing – by Philip Sayce
- Highway Mama – by Mike Zito
- Just Another Word – by Joanne Shaw Taylor
- 3D Jones – by Jamie Thyer & The Dominators
- On My Way – by Jamie Thyer & The Dominators
- Rough Rider – by Jamie Thyer & The Domainators
- 1970 – by Wille and the Bandits
- Bitch On The Run – by Samantha Fish
- Same Flame – by Elles Bailey
- The Stranger – by Supersonic Blues Machine
- Til’ My Dyin’ Day (feat Andy Aledort) – by Lucky Peterson
- Nuff Said – by Snowy White and The White Flames
- Blues In My Feet – by The Original Blues Berothers Band
- Stronger – by Jessy Martens Band
This week’s featured artist is JAMIE THYER & THE DOMINATORS.
Long regarded as one of the South West’s very best guitarists, JAMIE THYER, together with his band, THE WORRIED MEN has played over four thousand gigs, toured the U.K. and Europe non-stop, besides performing at countless festivals. He’s been given the nod of approval by and shared the stage with established and influential artists like PETER GREEN, ROBERT CRAY, JEFFERSON AIRPLANE, MOUNTAIN, JOHNNY WINTER (and more!).
But there’s more to JAMIE THYER than hard gigging, aged-in-the-cask guitar firecrackers. His new album, ‘JAMIE THYER & THE DOMINATORS’ contains enough bone-crunching rockers
to fry your boots and there’s also an abundance of acoustic tunes and material which probes thrilling new directions! JAMIE’S previous records have all earned copious amounts of radio play and garnered ecstatic reviews, but ‘JAMIE THYER & THE DOMINATORS’ seems set to dwarf all previous achievements: maybe due in part to the BBC sessions and major festival and concert
appearances he’s recently been enjoying with MOTT THE HOOPLE’S Verden Allen.
Joining Jamie on this bold new voyage are Dave Burns, beloved by European fans for his sterling bass duties with Tony Dowler’s Hellhounds and Sinnerboy, and Jonathan ‘Sketch’ Sketcher whose renowned drumming needs no introduction to the cognoscenti!
Exciting direct music performed by people who have devoted their lives to perfecting their craft and cementing their reputation the old-fashioned way – by entertaining their audience!