Cover letter is essential
This unpaid voluntary position comes with some great perks and fantastic opportunities to build up your own personal profile add to your CV and steer your career in the right direction with your own page within the website.
*Have you always wanted to work in the media industry and have strong organisational and people skills?
Here at Midlands Metalheads Radio LTD, we’re expanding and looking for an enthusiastic, passionate individual with a love for all things Rock and Metal.
We’re recruiting a Press Team Leader to lead a team of dedicated press officers and help take the station to the next level. You will oversee our press officers in helping our Dj’s, Reviewers and Photographers deliver quality journalism to our thousands of readers and listeners via our website and social media every day.
- Work as a team, be a leader and approachable
- Communication is essential via phone or social media
- Have a real passion for rock and metal music
- Be able to delegate, run a press team and communicate via telephone/email/social media
- Be dedicated and committed to drive the station forward being self-motivated with strong organisational skills, and familiar with spreadsheets etc…
- Liaise with reviewers/Interviewers/photographers/PR’s to ensure good coverage of the music scene
Midlands Metalheads Radio LTD is expanding, become part of it and join our family!
When applying for this position please provide a cover letter telling us about yourself and how you can benefit the station. Include contact details.
Midlands Metalheads Radio LTD Is fully licenced in PRS And PPL