Here at Midlands Metalheads we are constantly improving and expanding. As such, we are a looking to expand our reviews department with additional album and live gig reviewers.
This is an unpaid, voluntary position which is anticipated to require approximately four hours per week. You would be required to publish a minimum of two reviews a month.
A successful applicant will receive training and on-going support from members of the reviews team.
Perks and opportunities within the role include the chance to:
- Discuss the latest releases across a multitude of genres
- Listen to albums ahead of general release
- Attend gigs and festivals as part of a press team
- Improve your creative and analytical writing skills
- Raise your own profile as a music journalist
If interested, please send your application to Recruitment@midlandsmetalheads.com
This application should include:
- An up-to-date CV
- A covering letter detailing why you are interested in the role and what you can bring to the station
- An example of an album review written by yourself. This can be for any album but should be no more than 750 words.
We look forward to hearing from you.